Pumps are heavy-duty construction, designed to operate at depths of 20 meters with special versions available for depths up to 200 meters.
· GUIDE RAIL MOUNTED UNITS
For permanent installation and ease of maintenance, a guide rail mounted arrangement is available. Twin guide rails ensure the pump is guided to the discharge elbow and correctly locates into position to give a leak free connection.
· FREE STANDING OR PORTABLE UNITS
For applications where a permanent guide rail system is inappropriate, or a temporary arrangement is required, all Hidrostal submersible (and immersible) pumps can be used as free-standing or portable units.
IMMERSIBLE (Oil cooled submersible motor):
Hidrostal immersible pumps are versatile, innovative development of the established submersible motor range. Capable of continues operation in a dry-well installation.
The pumps are particularly suited for dry-well applications where the combination of the screw centrifugal impeller and a Immersible motor can be considered state-of-the-art technology. Leakage of the pumped product is eliminated by having a double mechanical seal arrangement. Hidrostal Immersible waste water/sewage pump stations have frequently been mistaken for clean water stations, due to the lack of odour and the cleanliness of the buildings. Immersible pumps are particularly suited for installations where quiet running, clean surroundings, reliable and long trouble free operation is required.
ADVANTAGES OF DRY-WELL INSTALLAION
· Quiet running
· Cool exterior
· No leakage of product
· Compact, simple installation
· No exposed rotating shafts or couplings
· Pump easily opened for inspection
· Vertical or Horizontal installation
· Clean odour-free waste water pump stations
ADVANTAGES OF WET PIT INSTALLATION
· Pumps can be installed in the same manner as submersible pumps
· Liquid level can be drawn down to pump casing without risk of overheating the motor
· Shallower sumps compared to conventional submersible pump installations